Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday



Thanks to Amy Dean at http://www.the160acreawood.com for providing Word Filled Wednesday. I am filled each Wednesday morning with thankfulness that I am able to serve God by providing for those in great need. As I am off to the food bank this morning. I am grateful that Amy provides this post. Here are Amy's thoughts.

Even a child is known by his actions, by whether his conduct is pure and right

~ Proverbs 20:11

Isn’t that the truth? Kind of hurts when you think about it, some children have a natural sweet nature and others have to work so very hard at being good. My lovely little darling in this picture is known for her smile, but boy that temper.. when it flares up, you better watch out!!! Something we.. my precious munchkin and I need to take to Jesus… With the grace of God we all need to “known by our actions”. What are your actions saying about you today?

It is such an honor to post the truth here with all you wonderful ladies. I can’t tell you how much I look forward to my week and checking your blogs! I’m always touched by God through WFW, and I hope you are too! It really is a love offering to God, and I hope you feel that way too!

I’m working on a surprise next week, so make sure you come back!!!

God Bless!

9 comments:

Nancie said...

It is really a blessing to participate in WFW and to read all the encouraging Bible verses and sharings. May God bless your labours of love in providing for those in needs. Surely this reflects the love of God most vividly and is seen and felt by them. Many blessings!

twinklemom said...

That is such a vivid reminder regarding children and the raising of them; It's also a reminder of how we should be reminded of the blessing of children for they are a gift from God to be loved and to be cherished and we are given such a huge responsibility to be in their lives in whichever form we guide them as.

Love the image that you use! God bless you!

Twinkle Mom of Sunflower Faith (new web address)

Amydeanne said...

Much easier to read now! And you still have the pretty borders on the side!!!

Have a great workday! :)

Tracy said...

Thanks for sharing this one...truly a favorite of mine.

Blessings to you on this WFW!

Tracy = )

Sandra said...

Love this, thank you for sharing :)

I agree with amydeanne, it's much easier to read your blog now :) Looks really pretty!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Sherry,

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Blessings!
Cheryl

Leaon Mary said...

Hi
Happy WFW
Blessings to everyone at the food bank!
Lea
<*)))><

Denise said...

Bless you sweetie.

~Amy~ said...

Thanks for visiting me. I noticed you are a fellow Texan.....