Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Makeover again

I started keeping the grandbaby this morning so haven't gotten to write my daybook entry yet.
One thing on my list is to change my layout. Have ya'll trouble?
Yesterday I was working on it and checking and then again this morning. It doesn't load properly and I can't read the comments.
This started with the layout. Altough it is pretty I think for some reason it just isn't going to work.
Please don't give up on me come and visit I'll fix it soon.
I'll be adding my daybook in a little while. Have to feed the baby.
Have a Blessed Day. Smiles,
Nana and Zane

1 comment:

GranthamLynn said...

I love this layout but it seems to take a long time to load. And even sometimes doesn't load the text at all. hmm.
Please come by and comment and let me know what you see.