Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Psalms 36

Your love oh Lord reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
Your rightousness is like a mighty mountain
Your justice flows like the oceans tide

And I will lift my voice to worship you my King
And I will find my strength in the shadow of your wing

I wrote about these lyrics found in Psalms 36 yesterday. Go to my post and hear Third Day praise God and worship through song.

God spoke to me this week through this passage. It reminded me of his faithfulness to provide for me, to shelter me and to just love me.

I have missed everyone the last couple of weeks during my in expected time away.

We are mostly moved into our new house which by the way I absolutely love. I can't find anything that I don't like. Although the kitchen needs some work I am looking forward to painting and making it mine.

I ended up having to take my mother out of town and then going back to get her.
We had two funerals in one week.

And the worst part of it all is it took an act of congress almost to get the cable and internet working. And it is still not right. The internet still comes and goes without warning. Which kept me from posting and answering emails. My inbox is full!So if you have written and I haven't answered. I will soon once I wade through it all.

I am behind on my apron swaps and I hope my two partners are not mad at me and the hostesses. Once I find the emails I'll get in touch with you guys. I will make it up to you. I promise. I did receive the cutest apron in the mail. It went to my mothers while she was away so I didn't get it till yesterday.

We are still having camera technical difficulties. We found the plug that plug into the computer but now I have misplaced the camera!

My daughter has taken photo's of the baby with the camera phone but we haven't downloaded them. Hopefully Monday I will remember to take the laptop over there and get them downloaded. He is 5 weeks old now and he recognizes me and he is beginning to smile. He was fussy the other day so I had to go over and help her. I sang Jesus Loves me to him and he just listened and settled down. He also liked This little light but I think he liked Jesus loves me better! Since I am mentioning them would you guys please pray for them. They are going through the struggles of dealing with a newborn and the drama of thinking of going back to work along with some issues concerning church and faith. Last fall they had a frustrating and unsettling experience with thier church. And that along with a couple of other personal things with my Son in love and a couple of different Christian mentors has caused him to have questions about corporate worship. I totally don't blame him. But it has put pressure on thier marriage. Plus they have the whole Catholic/Protestant issues going on. Although he is saved he is drawn to the Catholic style of worship. My daughter is not and in fact is very Contemporary. She loves Fellowship Church (who wouldn't)and he is ok with it but I think they would be happier if she would compromise. So I lift them up to our Lord. Please dear friends pray for them.

Thank you all for your wonderful posts and the words of encouragement. I am Blessed everyday by reading you all. And I have found some wonderful new friends. I am happy to be back and able to read your blogs and steal ideas from you. LOL.

I am also going to try and get back to my verse memory and I'll start this week with a verse from Psalms 36 because it spoke to me last week. Don't forget to read my Saturday post and go and check out the others at Then Sings my Soul.

Have a Blessed week. And btw if your reading and I owe you an apron. I am off to try and dig through the boxes to find the aprons I was working on for you. I promise it will be worth the wait. And also I'll do better next time. I won't be moving in the middle of the next swap. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Psalms 36:5-7
Your love oh Lord reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness to the skies
Your righteousness is like the might mountains
your justice is like the great deep.
Oh Lord you preserve both man and beasts
Psalms 36:5-7

Thank you God for providing all my needs. Thank you father for listening to my prayers and for giving me peace when I need it. Thank you for your word and reminding me of your unfailing love and for giving us the gift of music to worship you with.

No comments: