Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

A Give a Way


One sweet person has visited me today. Marye over at http://www.bakingdelights.com/
Came by earlier and so I went over to see her and thank her for dropping in. Well she has the most amazing site filled with yummy things. I am getting hungry just thinking about it. Well she must be really cool because she is writing a cookbook and to celebrate she is giving away a book. I am not going to spill the beans but it is a mystery novel and sounds like a neat read. I hope I win but to win I have to pass it on. So if you go over and sign up you might win. Run by and check it out. And let me know if you win.
Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to read my earlier post below.
I didn't get to follow up on my Then Sings My Soul Saturday post yesterday like I intended. I'll try to do it tonight so please come back by.
And I actually thought this week wouldn't be as busy as last.

No comments: