Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Gift of Joy Con't-Thankful Thursday


Early Show and Tell? No today I pass the gift of Joy to a wonderful friend that brings Joy to me everyday. If you have not met Kelli you have missed just pure delight. She has an amazing blog. And is wonderful inspiration to me and many others. Her posts are sweet and she has wonderful decorating ideas. Go by and see her and please go and see her tomorrow too.
Thank you Kelli for all the kind words and wonderful inspiration you share to help each of us make our houses home. You bring me Joy.

For Kelli . . .





I mentioned on my Sunday and Monday post about my quest this week to share Joy each day I am delivering this gift to some special friends. But it is a gift for everyone. Please if you want to let someone know they bring you Joy please grab the photo's and pass them on.

They remind me of another free gift a special one that is actually what allows us all to have Joy. It is the gift of Jesus. I hope that each of you reading have accepted Christ as your personal savior. He can give you Joy in more ways than you might know. His gift is free. My prayer today is that someone will accept this the biggest gift ever.

Blessings,
Sherry

2 comments:

Kelli said...

You are such a sweetie! Thank you for much for this wonderful gift and your kind words!
(((hugs)))
~Kelli

Peggy said...

Sherry...what a beautiful expression of giving! Be it JOY or whatever encouragement we can pass on...indeed it is a gift and a GREAT idea! I may be back to grab some to pass on...

And that is a beautiful daily quest! WOW Sherry...not only did you do this specifically to Special Ones that bless You but you also tied it into the most
Precious gift we have...Jesus!

I passed on an award that 2 beautiful blessed me with the beginning of this week to 10.
I just received it back from ONE of the TEN...there's a spiritual story in that...but anyways, I have not yet done it, but you have inspired me to do it again...and had I known you or been here more often like I plan to in the future:
I would have chosenb YOU or still might if I do it again...because you truly show the JOY of giving encouragement to others. I wish I knew how to do "buttons" but anyways...You have blessed me & inspired me...when I was second guessing about that...you were an answer by God! You touched me!

ohh, I just came back looking for the mom of Daisy...her name...and I found so much more!!! Thanks Sherry...JOY & Blessings to YOU!