Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Please visit Iris today at eph2810.com for Thankfull Thursday. I'll be adding my post in a little while. I'm back to add my list.

Today I am thankful mostly that I can be a help to my daughter and son in love by babysitting my new grandson.

I am thankful that God has a plan for our loves and works out the details. I see him faithfully doing that. A year ago I would not have been able to have this opportunity.

I am thankful that our boys program began this week at the TYC facility and all has gone well the first three days.

I am thankful that again God is faithtul to work the details. I am thankful that we can share His love with these kids.

I am thankful for small things too:
After 3 weeks in our new house finally the dryer is fixed and so Saturday I get to wash clothes. That makes me happy.

I am thankful for my house. I still just love it. I am having the best time settling in and making it mine.

I am thankful that I live in the country on over 160 acreas but I am 3 minutes from Walmart. Don't get me wrong I hate Walmart. But I am 8 minutes Kroger and Tom Thumb and any other store I wish to shop at. Or just window shop. That is usually all I do.

And last but not least I am thankful for my Sunday School class. When we tell them about a need for the ministry whether it is socks or makeup for the girls or canned food when the pantry is bear they step in and fill the need. They are a sweet group of amazing people. In May when my cowboy was invited to go to an Automotive industry meeting and speak about the ministry our class took up a collection to buy him a new suit.


Our God provides. I am thankfull.
Smiles,
Sherry

7 comments:

Denise said...

May you always be blessed sweet one.

Sandra said...

Really enjoyed reading this :)

Hope you're having a great day!

Leaon Mary said...

How sweet your sunday school class got the Cowboy a suit! WOW;
Have a beautiful TT today!
Blessings,
Lea

Nancie said...

Sherry, thank God for His many blessings upon you. You have a such a thankful heart! May God bless you and family always. Take care!

i said...

What a lovely thankful list! Bless your sunday school class!

Have a blessed weekend!

Darlene said...

Great list of thanks! Thanks for sharing your heart!

Have a fabulous day!

Carrie said...

Yes our lives are enriched with all the blessings God provides us each day.