Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

I have too many things on my list but here it is. Sorry no photo's still have that camera problem so please just visualize for me and cheer me on to get it all done.

. . . Finish my aprons for the swap

. . . Give my blog a makeover (did you notice it still says Spring!)

. . . Finish organizing my kitchen

I have a million other things to do but I know it will be a major quest to complete these tasks along with all the other regular daily things to do.

But these are the things I have already done this moring.

. . . Fed the horses

. . . Cleaned the pasture

. . . Re-painted one coat on two of the porch rockers

. . . Read my favorite blogs Kelli at theresnoplacelikehome.blogspot and my absolutely newest favorite Home Sanctuary. (sorry I haven't added her to my side bar but that is part of the makeover

Oh one more thing on my list of things to do today!

. . . Work on my Bible verse. Here it is

Psalm 36:5-7

Your love O Lord reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skys.
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
your justicelike the great deep.
Oh Lord, you preserve both man and best.

Psalm 36:5-7

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love home sancturary! it's a fun one isn't it?

Audra Krell said...

Love your blog, I don't think it needs much makeover, maybe just changing to summer...but I didn't notice the "spring" to be out of place. Perpetual spring isn't a bad place to live, it's always the time of new growth!

Sandra said...

I love Kelli's blog too :) I will have to check out Home Sanctuary.

Hope you have a great day!

Karen said...

You have done so much already. You need to rest! I hope you will come see my tackle.

Kelli said...

I hope you have a very productive day!
Hugs,
Kelli