Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Daisy's Doggie Bloggy Friends/Then Sings My Soul Saturday

updated with Then Sings My Soul below Daisy's post


Good Morning. Welcome to our blog! My name is Daisy and my mom invites me to write on Saturday mornings while she listens to special music.
I love my mommy. She is my very favorite person but I also love my dad and my horses. Opps sorry. Mommy says the horses are not mine they belong to the family.
Boy sharing is so hard. Mommy is teaching me about sharing so on Saturdays I share my friends because friends are special. And today I have a really special friend to tell you about.

She is just really sweet and I bet she is really fun to play with. Her mommy posts pictures on her blog. Here is a photo of my new friend.

This photo is a few weeks old. Isn't she just really sweet. And you will never guess what her name is! Her name is Daisy! I am just so honored. Well I know they didn't actually name her after me but it is just cool we have the same name.
On Thursday her mom Kelli wrote a really cool post and so I wanted to share one more picture and then send you over to their blog. Here is another photo of my new friend Daisy.


Please go by and visit our friends Kelli and Daisy and read the Thursday post. Their blog is called Kellishouse.blogspot.com. You can go to our sidebar and click on the link. And don't forget to go by and visit them on Friday for Show and Tell.

Well duty calls I need to go outside and help my mommy feed the horses. Did I tell you I love my horses?

Here's mommies Then Sings My Soul



Today this song is speaking to me. I don't have the words right now to share. Please visit me tomorrow for a 2nd installment and my thoughts about this song.


Smiles Daisy and Sherry

8 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Daisy! Thank you for sharing pictures of my Daisy today...I'm sure you two would have lots of fun together!
~Kelli

Kelley said...

Oh that is just precious!! It makes me want more....

Amy Wyatt said...

What a beautiful song! I loved it. I probably have heard it before but never really paid attention to the words. Oh, and I love the pictures. What adorably cute dogs.
Yes, we are adjusting to life with a dog, but she is a really great dog! We love her already and have only known her for two weeks. Glad you joined in on TSMS and hope you will be back and spread the word. If you are interested in writing about assistance dogs or our story like you said, email me and we can chat! Great to make a new friend.
And your grandbaby is totally cute. I scrolled down a couple of post and saw the pictures.

The Berry's Patch said...

I just love your doggie post! I have a dog blog. I update occasionally. It's to share those cute doggie moments.
http://mydogblog1.blogspot.com/

Mocha with Linda said...

I've always loved this song!

Sandra said...

I love the doggie posts :) Hope you're having a great day.

Henry said...

that puppy is so cute, it hurts!!

i said...

Hi Daisy! Your new friend Daisy is so sweet! It's so nice to have new friends, isn't it?