Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

A Simple Woman's Day Book Monday 6:00 pm edition



Well Good evening. I didn't get to write my daybook entry this morning because today was the first day my daughter went back to work. It was a long for all.
She expected to only be gone half the day but ended up being in the office all day and arriving home after 5 and had to nurse the baby. So here I am after 6 writing.
I have the cutest grandbaby but I bet you already knew that.

Here's my daybook entry. Please go over and visit the others too.

Outside My Window . . . 6 a.m. edition what I saw this morning before I left.
The young horse that lives next door was still asleep. I always smile when I see such peacefulness. It brought back memories of us catching all of our herd asleep early on Christmas morning. I'll have to share that photo when I find it.

I am thinking. . . my life is not the same. For many reasons as you can imagine. Just my daily schedule is altered and changing. It'll be a few days minimum before we get in a routine.

I am thankful . . . I have so many things I am thankful for. I guess the biggest thing is that I am available to help by keeping the baby. But to tell you the truth I don't think I had any other option. It is amazing when you see things happening that you know God designed. What is going on now is orchestrated by Him.

From the kitchen . . . tonight I am cooking a roast and potato's. I need ideas from you guys on meal planning. My lifestyle is changing so much. Wow.

I am wearing. . . kahki capri's which I cut off myself they are Gloria Vanderbelt stretch pants that I love. I cut the off and let the bottom fray and they are really cute. I have learned I have dress differently and watch my jewelry. I am wearing a cute little pink striped Steve and Barry's t-shirt. Deep v-neck with a white tank underneath. No earrings, no necklaces. The baby spent his day holding onto the neck of my shirt. Smiles. Oh I have on sandles too.

I am creating . . . a lovely environment for our family. I am doing the Home Sanctuary daily activities and I love it. See my company girls button.

I am going. . . to have a really busy week cooking at a boys TYC facility on Wed. for our ministry, baby sitting Tues and Thurs. Friday putting my feet up and resting or playing on the computer.

I am reading. . .instructions on how to change my blog layout, my cookbooks and my Bible and hopefully I'll be reading books to the baby soon. Including my Bible.

I am hearing. . . my dog chewing on a rawhide chip

One of my favorite things is seeing answered prayer.

Here is a picture that I am sharing. It is a few weeks old but here is the sweetest baby at least in my world.


Thanks for coming and visiting. And please leave me a comment. I am really interested in how the layout is working. Does it take forever to load?

Have a Blessed Week. Check back later I will be writing a post about how I made my home a Sanctuary this weekend.

Smiles,
Sherry

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Great daybook entry, I really do enjoy reading everyone's post, it's so much fun :)

Amydeanne said...

beautiful baby!!

A happy heart at home said...

I enjoyed reading your Daybook. Cute picture. I've posted my Daybook, too.

~Susan