Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Last Week Fall Party

Welcome to the final week of the Fabulous Fall Party!
                 
           I 've had such a great time featuring Fall posts.  
                     Next week I'd love you to visit.
          I'll be sharing my Halloween pics from your posts.
           Halloween begins this Friday with some great fences
                        Followed up Saturday Critters.
                          And a special Sunday post.
        The week will of course begin with Blue animals in costume.                 
You won't want to miss.  Please plan to come by everyday and see the cool posts I've collected.  There will be lots and lots of fun food! 
                        Now link your Fall posts!

2 comments:

Denise said...

sounds fun

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Are you doing a Halloween linky party too?

Hugs,
Deb