Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Christmas In July-Sharing Memories Part 2-Featured Author Melissa McClone

Welcome to Christmas in July.  Today I am sharing a re-post  with a timely message from 2010 . . . 


So glad we got this done yesterday. Got the house done too but can't see it from this photo. It is supposed to be really cold and rainy the rest of the week. I was thinking about hanging the lights and all the Christmas preparations and this is the verse that came to mind.

...let your light shine before men , that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16

And during this holiday season I hope that our light shines so that the people we meet or the people that we already know see Jesus in us and get the real reason for the season.


This one always makes me smile.  Enjoy the video and then check out the featured books




2020 A few days ago when  I planned this series of posts I looked back through the blog to share  my memories and started my daily posts.  Then I called on a few author friends and asked them if they would like to join me.  

No one knew of my planned posts and I randomly just added what I received here's what I received for the day . . . 


From author Melissa McClone . . .
So today and this week I challenge you to be a light.If you're looking for a Christmas in July sweet romance to read, check out the Mountain Rescue Romance series. Four of the five books are set at Christmas, but no matter what time of year, Christmas. magic is always in the air in Hood Hamlet, Oregon. These stories feature five members of a Mount Hood mountain rescue team. You can find out more about them at: https://melissamcclone.com/books/mountain-rescue-romance/

Have a Blessed Day
Merry Christmas in July

Linking with these parties

New Link Party

The party is over here

Penny's Passion: Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop - July 8, 2020
Over here at Penny's Passion 



















Saturday Link-Ups - My Joy-Filled Life





No comments: