Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

My Favorite Room-The Summer Room Update

The Saga of the Summer Room
Its funny sort of when we looked at this house this room and the yard was what sold me.  
As we toured the house  the landlord yeah we're renters made the comment about bulldozing it I mean seriously it had one window that had been replaced with plexiglass other than that it was fine there was nothing wrong with,  He just didn't like replace glass. 

I responded to him 
'Deal breaker' 
And began to walk out of the room 
It is my favorite room in the house it's not perfect and it probably never will be but it is my favorite place to sit in the morning and in the evening and anytime that it's the weather permits.

Last week I added a few touches to make it prettier.  As much as I would like for it to look like a magazine it's not going to but I added a few touches and so I'm sharing today how they make it even more cozy

I found a crocheted piece that fit nicely on the market cart.  It dressed it up so nice.  I love it even more!

 
I brought this tray home from my mother's; I have had it in the sewing room but it just didn't really fit or function.  It is pretty in this room and fits/sits nicely on the ottoman I brought into the space.  I'll share it another day.  Needs some sprucing up!

The tray is a nice place to hold stuff.  Some papers I am planning on dying.  My garden scissors and shears and a Pretty Journal I received in the mail.  It is very pretty and in a few days I'll share a flip through.  
 
And one more touch I love that happened by accident.  I went to pull out the floral throw for the back of the chair.  The pillow I had taken outside to the lawn chairs to rest my back.  
I brought it in when it rained.  And lookie here!  It matches perfectly.  A welcome surprise that made my Favorite room even more cozy!
My Summer room is a work in progress.  But I guess that is what makes it fun.  

I wonder if I would really be happy living in a magazine perfect room. 

Would you?

Thanks for stopping in.  
I hope you have a Fabulous Day


Here are the parties I am linking with 


New Link Party

The party is over here

Penny's Passion: Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop - July 8, 2020
Over here at Penny's Passion 



















Saturday Link-Ups - My Joy-Filled Life

No comments: