Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Thankful Thursday-Blessed And Grateful

Hello and Welcome to the blog today. 
 I hope your week is going great.  Can you believe it is July day 2 already.  They say Time flies when your having fun and well I am having fun. 
Are you?
It does seem like the days fly together.  For me staying home/in isn't a change or a bother. 

 I am sorry for those that are getting stir crazy.  

I realized when I was thinking about writing this post that I am not only Thankful but I am . . . 

Grateful, Thankful, & Blessed - Home | Facebook

I have always been a home body
I like being able to  . . . 
Play/dig in the dirt
Play with paper and glue
Cut/dice and chop veggies
Read a good book 
And write on my blog(s)

Did you know I have two blogs?

Some days I write here and over here it's where I write the majority of my book reviews.  I read Cozy Mysteries, Sweet Clean Romances, Romantic Comedy, Romances with a few bedroom scenes that might make MaMa blush, and my favorite Romantic Suspense.  You might find a few spotlighted here but most of my reviews are over there at
My Reading Journeys.  
My Reading Journeys

I am Thankful for the friends I have here in blogville. 
  
I am Thankful for the great blogs/bloggers that offer such great parties to link.  It is fun meeting new friends through 
the parties. 

Today I am just feeling Thankful, Grateful and Blessed to meet such great ladies that have much the same interests that I do.  

I am Thankful for this world of Blogging; that it gives us the chance to meet people we would never meet otherwise.  And it gives us the opportunity to learn from each other.  

I hope you are having a great day and that maybe you've thought of some of your friends you've met here.  

Thank you to all my blogging friends.
Thank you for sharing your ideas.
Thank you for sharing your heart.
Thank you for being you. 

Have a Blessed Day!



I'll be linking my posts this week at these parties.





















1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

I am happiest at home too. Happy Thursday!