Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

A New Feature-This & That-Blogging, Crafting Cooking , Gardening

Good Morning
Fun and Inspiring Happy Friday Quotes to Welcome the Weekend ...
On the blog . . . 
Today I am sharing a New Feature I am planning.  I mentioned it 
during my Christmas In July event but time got away from me. 

Hopefully today is the day!
I have been trying all week to get this post edited and looking good enough to put out there. 

My 'New Feature' is a 2nd post on days that I have events going or I am posting a review or character post here.  Just in case you don't come by to read or chat it up about books.  Or just in case you want something to read not just look at and go 'Awe' 
Did you go Awe when you saw my super cute pics Wednesday?
I hope you visited Wordless Wednesday and left a comment with a caption!

In my crafting room . . . 

I used to call my 'space' My Sewing Room but it is much, much more than a sewing room.  And it is actually a real room.  In the past I have worked  in the closet, at the foot of the bed, in the garage and the Living area! In the above photo we are crafting in our main living area.  But now I have my own space and rarely does anyone else ever come in.  The dogs lay at the door and watch me create. 

I've been working on Fabric Clusters for Junk Journals.  Just pretty little pieces to either sew to a page or attach to a paper clip.  

I am also planning a Sun Flower Table Cloth for 

I've chosen my fabrics and ironed them.  My brain is bogged down though.   I am determined though to get at it today.  

I've also been working on making some Ephemera to send to a FB friend that makes Prayer Pockets to give to nursing homes.  

I am sending some things to put in and fill the Prayer Pockets. 

I am planning on getting out paint, ink and stamps and make some pretty journaling cards too. 

I try to write in my Scripture Journal every few days.  I don't get it done everyday.  I know it should be my top priority.  Maybe by 
sharing here I'll make it more of a priority. 

Cooking is . . .

. . . another one of my favorite things to do.  But Cooking is the one thing that really is on my back burner.  The clean-up is really 
getting to be a burden to me.   But I am keeping my chin up and 
pressing on.  

Today I have already made the Cowboys breakfast . . . 
Waffle and Strawberries and a glass of O.J. 
Made the dogs breakfast . . . 
Ground Turkey Breast, Rice, Lentles and Sweet Potato
For dinner . . . 
Put Beans on the stove 
For lunch . . 
Boiled Eggs for Tuna Salad on Croissants

If those Beans turn out I'll have a super easy clean up today!

Garden
Even though the Spring/Summer garden is winding down I am working hard to get a Fall garden in.  

I prepped the bed for Swiss Chard, Broccoli , Cabbage, Kale
I have cut back the Tomato's and watering the ______ out of them.  I will let you fill in the blank these were my son's crude instructions.  But he was right a few years ago I had big 
ole Tomato's at Thanksgiving!  
I have a couple large pots ready to plant Peas.  Never tried planting in pots but it is still too hot for them so I am thinking I can give them more shade.  We'll see. 
I am prepping a bed to try and plant Pole Beans too. 

And 
I am trying out new Photo Apps.  I've tried a couple.  I still like 
Pic Monkey the best but I lost my account and now they aren't offering free.  So I am trying a few . . . 


I've been using Pic Collage for awhile.  It works good for Collages and it is fairly simple to add text but it doesn't work well with my tablet.



 I this one but it is really new and I haven't played with it
much.  Canva has lots of tenplates and is easy to use on my phone but it is hard to see.

I love how this one turned out.  It was a template on Canva but the words were so small I didn't catch this typo.  Should be On The Rustic Dinner Plate
This one is o.k. made with Pic Collage again but it is hard to change fonts and I could not get it to toggle between cap's on my phone.

And so I am still researching and playing around to see what works bet for me.

So what Photo Editor do you use
Leave me a comment!

I hope you are having a Fabulous Day

Thanks for visiting my Feature Post!



Here are the parties I am linking with 


New Link Party

The party is over here

Penny's Passion: Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop - July 8, 2020
Over here at Penny's Passion 



















Saturday Link-Ups - My Joy-Filled Life










No comments: