Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Happy Thursday-Cooking Sewing and In The Garden



Good morning!  I Hope your day has started well.  I've been busy since sun up.  Well nah since 7:30 that's sun up for me!

I got some weeding done and mulch moved this morning.  A few more of the Bee Balm plants cut down.  

And enjoying the Sun Flowers

and Zinnia's.

I have a pot of Beans on for dinner.   Come by tomorrow to see how they turned out!  

And I've been in the sewing room testing Tea Cup patterns.   I have stitched a few.  

Haven't chosen the tight one for me yet.

And I've been over at My Reading Journeys posting a couple spotlights for tours.  I am spotlighting Pinto  a great book for the family. 

 It is a chapter book for young horse lovers.  Today I posted a fun interview with the author.   Click here to read the interview.

I also posted a spotlight of a great cozy called Tea & Treachery. 

I just love the cover.  A pretty table and beautiful view. It's a great read to get you ready for the tea party.  I hope there is no treachery here though! Click
here

Have a great day.  See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your teacup blocks are coming along beautifully!