Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

This/That and Theme Parties

Good Morning Dear Friends
I do hope this day finds you happy and well, and enjoying this lovely month of March.
Image result for vintage bird flying
I apologize for my lack of posts the last couple of weeks. 
I have had such problems with the internet.  

Image result for blog post dividers
I've been a busy girl.  Working and keeping our Cabin Cozy. 
 :
A few friends are visiting for the season.
 :
I am preparing to send off Easter presents to the grand kids.
The 16 y.o. boy will get a book and candy the 8 y.o. girl gets this pretty bunny and candy.
For spring I pulled out this pot that was my daddy's to display an orchid.  This is my view is I write.  
And
 I've been planting.  
But I can't show you now you'll have to. . .
Come back on Wednesday for my Outdoor Wednesday post.  
And 
I've been reading all the wonderful links at the 
Have you visited and linked at the party?
The party goes on all month every month. 
There is a monthly theme with barely any rules.  
 Vine6
I would love for you to come over and link.  
And plan ahead for the month of May.
It should be tons of fun sharing Copy Cat Posts.
Image result for copycat
I wanted to give you a 'heads up' so you could plan some posts.
Image result for copycat
Have you tried any Copy Cat Recipes?
Image result for copycat
Or maybe saw a magazine layout and you can't wait  to Copy?
Maybe you saw a  pin that strikes your fancy. 
All posts are welcome!  
You have all of April to think about 
Being a . . . 
Image result for copycat
Come over and join the parties at
Our Holiday Journeys
I hope you have a Blessed day.
Thanks for stopping in.









No comments: