Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

My Dear Friend,
I do hope this day finds you happy and well, and enjoying this lovely month of March.  
This month I doing alot of Cozy Mystery reviews along with my regular posts.   Each
of my regular posts will appear at 1:00 a.m. followed by the book review at 8:00 a.m.
If you arrive later than 8:00 you can find the daily post over at the side bar 'featured' 
just click the link and see what I am up to.  Today is Monday and my regular feature
HHM
joining sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday

The Weather...
I live in Texas.  The weather changes everyday.  Cooler and rainy on Sunday with a high of 63.
Today it is cloudy.  Our high is predicted 83. 

 On My Reading Pile..
 :
And a whole mess of cozy mystery's.  This month I am working with Great Escapes to feature a great collection of mystery's.  I'll beposting a bunch of reviews.  Come by and check out these great reads. 

Favorite Blog Post (mine or other) 
I don't usually write reviews or posts on Sunday.  This book really spoke to me.  Check out my review here. Please leave a comment.

Blog Hopping (a newly discovered blog)

Not really new.  This blogger I lost when I changed computers. 
I love visiting Poppy at Poppy's View.  Poppy lives on the island of Crete.  Her blog is a delightful place to visit.  Click here.

One Of My Simple Pleasures
Gardens. And gardening.  I love visiting gardens.  I love beautiful 
plants and flowers.  I dream of a beautiful garden.

On My To Do List
  1. Finish junk journals. One for a giveaway just ended another for a precious blogger friend.
  2. Glue a puzzle that my grandson just finished.  I'll display on the mantle with my spring decor.
  3. Laundry and clean house
  4. Switch my industrial stainless shelf.  I have two one in garage and one in dining room.  The one in garage is smaller.
On My Wish List a new prompt added by me
I/we are looking for a cabinet for below the t.v. so I can move the library table to 'my' room.

I am hoping to find a buffet for the dining room and sofa table for behind the couch.
More energy and time to cozy up the place.

In The Craft Basket...
Junk journals

Looking forward to...
A road trip with my daughter.  We are going to visit 
the Pioneer Woman's store.  

Looking Around The House
Things are slowly coming together.  I am slowly switching from winter to spring.  Bunny's are coming out.

From The Camera
 :

Man and boy in The Cowboys room.  AKA the man cave.

Verse/Devotional

Kind Words Are Like Honey,Sweet to the Soul, Proverbs 16:24, Scripture Card, Scriptural Art, Bible Verse Art, Christian Art, Scripture Print by SeasonedWSalt on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/262140447/kind-words-are-like-honeysweet-to-the:
Available on Etsy. Click here.

So that's a short view of my weeks plans. 
I hope you have a wonderful week!

Linking with Happy Homemaker Monday


No comments: