Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday



The Weather...Is gorgeous.  It was actually kind of hot yesterday afternoon.   The forecast says 90 today followed by 80's the rest of the week.  Some rain for Wed. and Thursday possibly.   Spring time in Texas is gorgeous!

On My Reading Pile...
on the Kindle   
and  :   I prefer print copies but most of the time they aren't offered. 

Favorite Blog Post was from this morning.  I always visit first thing in the morning.  Today Molly The AireGirl  gave us a beautiful greeting . . . 

On The Menu
Monday--Steak Taco's from left over grilled steaks
Tuesday--Deer Camp Beans (a family recipe of mixed beans)
               w/ Corn Bread
Wednesday-- Copy Cat Hamburger Helper Goulash & Salad
Thursday-- Mixed Grill Sausages, 1 Potato Salad, Deer Camp Beans 
Friday--Spaghetti,Salad, Bread and Fried Calamari

On My To Do List
Sort fabric to keep/give away 
Fold fabric I am keeping
Our Ebay shop is open and I have lots of things to list
Keep up with the house
Buy some Coleus seeds and plant
Planting and clean up so I can take photo's to begin my Outdoor Wednesday garden journal posts this week.

On Today's To Do List...
Clean Kitchen Load Dishwasher Done
Sweep Mop Kitchen Floor Done
Clean Master Bath Done
Sort/Fold Fabric

Looking Forward To This Week  I interviewed for another job 
(I clean houses) on Saturday.  It would be a great addition to my schedule and a lovely place to work.  I am hoping that they will call me. 

From The Camera
  :
Whats planted and sprouting. 

One Of My Simple Pleasures planting flowers.  I dream of a garden.  Maybe someday soon.   

So that's a quick look at my weeks plans.  Do you have plans for the week?  You can share them at Happy Homemaker Monday 
over here at Sandra's. 
Enjoy your week    



No comments: