Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturday Sleepover at Debra's

The Fabulous Fall linky party was such fun this week.  There were some great posts!   I've had such fun visiting new friends!  

It was a looooong week and I am ready for some down time and a Sleepover at a friends place.  Tonight I am visiting the sweet Debra
at MsMoozy's Open House

She was so sweet to invite me over.   Debra had the welcome mat out and I was greeted as I stepped onto the front porch . . .
I was running a little late.  Everyone got tired of waiting on me.  A little cat nap was in order during the wait! 

The lovely porch was so inviting . . .
What a lovely vignette of beautiful fall mums and pumpkins. 
Debra was waiting with the lovely front door open . . .

I just loved the beautiful Fall wreath . . .
 
What a lovely entry way.  I've wanted to do a wall of letters. 
I couldn't wait to see what drew me here . . .
The little green witch waited in the entry way . . .

After a long trip I was ready to have few minutes to put my feet up.  I was waiting to sit in this comfy chair . . .
And it was just as comfy as I imagined.  I love the Fall pillow. 
And the view of the amazing coffee table . . .
I had been waiting to see this treasure up close and personal.  A coffee table made from a pallet.  How creative!  It was just just lovely!

And I was waiting to chat and share a few secrets like where she
found these cute little pumpkins. 

We chatted into the wee hours about our favorite blogs. 

 It was a wonderful visit.   

Thanks Debra for linking at The Fabulous Fall linky party and inviting me to share your weekend!

Click on the following links or the buttons on my Sidebar for my favorite linky parties.
Linking at Snickerdoodle Sunday.  Click Here.
Linking at Sundays at Home.  Click Here.






5 comments:

Debra said...

Thank you so much for this feature! I love how creative this is, made me smile. Once I get back home I will share your post.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

What a great visit you had, I'm sure...thanks for having us in!...:)JP

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for visiting me today. I popped over, followed and am busy reading backwards through your posts.
Joy

Unknown said...

What a great post. Debra has a lovely home, and a super cute kitty!

Maria said...

Hey there! Love your journal style posts, you are a great writer.. hope to see you at Fabulous Friday, Hugs Maria

http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/fabulous-friday-party-inspiring-features/