Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sweeeeet Saturday with Critters and a Sleepover

It has been a long and crazy two weeks for me and I am so ready for the weekend! 

The weather has suddenly changed and it is really Fall! Perfect for a Cozy Weekend . . .

. . .with one of my favorite critters 



This little critter is Cozy.  He loves to curl up in a blanket. He hates when he is woke up from a nap!
I am not sure if he likes his picture takin but I love this shot!
 Lots of Cozy places for a quick Critter nap when the house gets
all quite!
 Settling in for a Cozy little nap . . .
Ahhhh.  Peaceful  . . .

Not Sleepy
All Cozy and sweet . . .
A Cozy Collection!

Posting late we slept late today but still linking with our favorite places . . . Click below or find the links on my sidebar.

                   Hope Your Day Is Cozy

Critters, Sweet, Cozy, Mosaic,No Rules,Little Things

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

cute cat! :)

Linda Kay said...

I'm a dog lover, but I appreciate those lovely personalities on the cats.

Unknown said...

Everybody looks really comfortable :-)

Judys Lace Creations said...

What a sweet kitty! Love the two cuddled up!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Sweet kitty enjoying the chairs of choice.
Thanks for linking to MM.

Beth said...

Cozy is really cute! Looks like the little guy loves him too!

Kim Cunningham said...

What a sweet kitty. I wish ours were cuddly, but sadly, she is not.