Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Blue Frozen/Cupcakes

My DIL posted this on FB yesterday.  Perfect for Blue linky parties . . .

She is much more confidant than I was at that time.  I never would have attempted this without a pattern! She rarely uses a pattern!


A little Mosaic of a fun activity . . .
Trust me there's Blue a little hard to see here . . .
I can see the wheels turning in his head.  He can't wait for me to say; 'Do you want to lick the beaters?' 

And of course his answer was 'Yes'.  I showed this pic to his mother that afternoon.  She just smiled and said 'Like mother, like son!'

It's a family tradition I remember doing the same thing! 

              Hope your week is Blessed and Happily Blue! 

         Sharing with my favorite linky parties.  Check the button links on my sidebar. 
         Or Click Here to visit Blue Monday at Sally's

Just a reminder the Fabulous Fall Linky party will end on Tuesday afternoon. 
A completely new Party will begin on Wednesday with a twist. 
Through the month of October link your Pumpkin photos!  You
can still link any Fall theme post but try and link a pumpkin for us! 
This party will end with a giveway!  Give a way info. coming on
Wednesday! 


12 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

A sweet dress on your granddaughter and the little guy sure is involved in what he's doing. Almost asking the beater for permission to lick it. :-)
Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday.

Linda Kay said...

Grantham, how great to be able to share these photos of the grandkids. Beautiful blue dress!

joyh82 said...

Such cute kiddos :) Happy Blue Monday!

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

Love that blue princess dress! Thanks for making Blue Monday special.

I'm looking forward to reading your comment on my blue shopping post. Please come back.

Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your little granddaughter in blue is adorable, Sherry! That G'boy is too cute!
Thanks for your sweet visit my friend. What time is the 'pumpkin party' tomorrow?
Have a lovely week.
FABBY

LV said...

That was always the best part of when my mother cooked. Licking the spoon and bowls.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Perfect match for Blue Monday although it is full of smiles!...:)JP

Donna said...

I so admire anyone who sews and those who sew without patterns...I found a seamstress with that talent who made my wedding dress without a pattern...amazing.

Anonymous said...

Happy children.

Snap said...

Cute kids! Love the dress ... I have a sewing machine -- it's still in its original box! So I very much admire folks who can sew. Does your daughter rent out???!!!! Ha! I'd right behind the little guy wanting to lick the beaters!

Anonymous said...

Great looking happy children.

Sue McPeak said...

How cute is that dress and your granddaughter is a doll. Thanks for visiting on Blue Monday. Enjoyed your comment so much.