Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Blue Wedding

Welcome to Blue Monday.  Today I am sharing some wedding
photos.  A couple of years ago The Cowboy and I had the joy of helping document the wedding of one of the staff at the prison where we have church services.  The Cowboy officiated and I got to be the photography.  I had a wonderful time!

I am by no means a professional but it was definitely fun.  And,
the colors were Blue and Silver . . .

First the caterer putting some finishing touches on the cake.  Which btw I didn't get to taste!
The party went on and on and we had church the next day!
I have to admit I was annoyed.  Seriously who goes to a wedding and doesn't stay for cake?

No Blue here but I think he is handsome so had to share this one!
Do you see the Blue here?  Check out those Cowboy Boots!
I left this one uncropped to show the area where the wedding was held.  It is actually a hallway.  Above is another hall you can see the railing. 


The flowers are Blue and the guys shirts and ties are Blue . . .
I know the lighting is awful but the view was gorgeous.   This building is in the middle of downtown Dallas. 
                                         The First Dance in Blue



Thanks for joining me today for Blue Monday. 
I am linking with Sally for Blue Monday, Judith for Mosaic Monday

8 comments:

Linda Kay said...

What a lovely post. Thanks for sharing.

Beth said...

What a beautiful wedding!

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

The bride sure chose the right colors! Thanks for making Blue Monday special.

Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

The bride's dress and the rest of the wedding party dresses are gorgeous. Your photos turned out well.
Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful wedding, I'm so happy I came. I love your blog and thanks for the Fall party invite and lovely visit. I will not miss it, for sure!
I just followed you too, otherwise I can't just go to your party, it's only good manners.
I do hope you like to follow back.
Have a lovely week.
FABBY

the cape on the corner said...

i love the idea with the balloons all over. it's a great way to pick up the colors. and thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment on my fall photos. you should totally try out the vaseline, but it was also suggested that i try dollar store floor wax. who knew?!
b

Michelle said...

Great colors.

Love the blue on the boots.

Donna said...

How lovely to be part of such a special occasion.