Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sleepover Saturday/Fabulous Fall Linky Party

Welcome to my First Sleepover Saturday post featuring my
favorite Fabulous Fall post! 

Did you miss the linky party?  I have had a wonderful time
meeting new friends and visiting their blogs! Linky Party is open all through the month.  Link any day.  Link any Fall theme post!

I have had such fun that I decided to pop in for a Sleepover!

Tonight I am popping over to the Fabulous Fabby's lovely place.

Fabby was so Sweet to meet me at the door with a cool drink.
I mean it took more than a nano second to arrive in Eucador
at Fabby's door  . . .


I had to take a stop at this Fabulous Beach.  Fabby posted about it
here.
The beach was beautiful.  I wanted to stay . . .



But alas I was on my way to a Fabulous Sleepover at Fabby's.
I knew she would have a beautiful table set.    I wondered if
it would be something like  . . .

Set in the beautiful dining room.  I loved the beautiful Fathers
Day Buffet she shared at this post.



Look how she incorporated the funny little chickens in this formal space .  The flatware wrapped in simple red napkins with seashell
napkins.  How fun!


Of course since I am arriving so late maybe a simple supper in the kitchen it has such a breathtaking evening view.  And, just a beautiful place to relax with friends.  Such a beautiful post she shared here.


Of course after a quick late supper we'll sit around the beautiful
fireplace and chat on an on to the wee hours of the morning . . .
Here's where she posted about her beautiful mantle. 

I can't wait to see the guest room.  I can only imagine how beautiful it is.

And then in the morning . . .


We'll enjoy the beautiful view again and the lovely Fall table
she has ready! Which BTW she linked over here.

What a lovely visit with Fabby!  Thank you for letting me 'pop in'!

Come by the Fabulous Fall linky party!  I visit every link.  I'd love to visit you and come by for a Sleepover!



6 comments:

Karren Haller said...

What a great trip, so many wonderful table settings, she is a great host.
I would love it if you could stop by and share on my Weekends Are Fun

Have a great week,
Karren@ Oh My Heartsie Girl

Linda Kay said...

Thanks for the tour...such a lovely visit.

Michelle said...

Such a great visit...I love the beach and shells.
Looking forward to the next Saturday Sleepover.

Unknown said...

Wow such lovely and unique table settings. Thanks for inviting us over!

Candy S said...

How sweet. I saw your comment at Fabby's and again when I was visiting Debbie at Debbie Dabble's blog. I enjoyed the Sleepover at Fabby's, very cool! I am your newest follower and I will be checking out your link party. Thanks for inviting us all over to Fabby's for the sleep over!

bj said...

I love love love going over to see Fabby...she is an absolute doll.