Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sewing Room Saturday

Stopping by to wish you a Happy Day. 

 I hope your day is Sweet Amanda’s Books and More
 and filled with the beauty of the Outdoors take a few pics and share with Judith on Monday.   Enjoy your Favorite Critter today!
And link up!

I'm taking a day of from my fun linky parties to spend the day in my sewing room AKA closet.  I have a commission quilt I am working on and I need to focus! 


So no thoughts of Sweetness, Critters or the outdoors at least for this morning! 
BTW. . . I really can't stay away I'll probably be by during the day visiting.  And cleaning up the blog!  I notice a few links not working! 
If you want to see where  I am Click Here for a tour of my closet!

See you soon . . .

1 comment:

Linda Kay said...

Wow, a commission quilt. I'm guessing you have one of those long-arm machines for quilting. You have way more patience than me!