Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fabulous Fall LInky Party

Welcome Fall.  Today is the first day of  Autumn I realized recently that this is my favorite season! I love the cool weather.
The beauty of the season with all the beautiful colors. 

One thing I love is Vintage Cards.  I searched out to share  . . . Love the look of a vintage post card!

And a few more vintage cards . . . raking the leaves- great print  IDEA:  cover some books with brown paper.  Print off this print and divide it up into strips for the book spines to recreate the scene when the book spines are aligned
 Beautiful fall colors. (not sure I would want my children burning leaves though)
Playing in the Leaves. Reproductions of charming illustrations from 1930s American children's schoolbooks on etsy.com.
This one was sweet.  Available as a note card at this Etsy shop.


Available here 
HAPPY AUTUMN! → For more, please visit me at: www.facebook.com/jolly.ollie.77
Beautiful image found here.

I'd love to have a few of these great vintage cards to decorate for Fall!

I'd love to see your Fabulous Fall decorations.  Join the party and link your Fall posts.

And please allow me to use your post and or photo's in a Fabulous Linky post or a Saturday Sleepover post.    Thanks for linking!
















13 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi!

I love the vintage cards.
Happy Autumn!!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the fun party and Happy Fall to you!

Unknown said...

Great vintage prints! I love fall and fally things!

Poppy said...

Such sweet and nostalgic vintage cards! Thanks for the party, Sherry! Happy first week of Fall!

Poppy

Linda said...

I like autumn; the sunshine is special and the colors are beautiful!

Debra said...

Thanks for the invite and I linked my Fall House Tour. Thanks for hosting and have a great day.

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to join your party! I really appreciate anyone who host fun places to show our stuff! Love the wonderful colors on your vintage cards!

magnoliasntea said...

Hi there! Love the vintage cards! Thank you for hosting and inviting me to link up here.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks for the party! I almost forgot to link up...

Hugs,
Deb

Erlene said...

How fun. I love fall colors and the season in general. Thanks for the link-up and allowing us to share.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Such sweet autumn pictures. I love the changing season into fall.
Joy

Ivy, Phyllis and Me! said...

Good Afternoon to you, Thank you for the invite to join your Fabulous Fall Party, but I have popped over and found the link is closed.
It will be lovely to join you next time.
I love vintage cards, they take me back to when I was a child. My favourite Christmas cards were always the one's which had 'twinkle dust' on them.
Enjoy your day.
Best Wishes
Daphne

Anna@stuffedveggies said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I came to link up, but the linky isn't working right now. My post was
"What's Wrong with Halloween, Anyway?" and you can find it here
http://stuffedveggies.blogspot.com/2014/09/whats-wrong-with-halloween-anyway.html

Thanks for the invitation : )