Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fabulous Fall LInky Party

Welcome Fall.  Today is the first day of  Autumn I realized recently that this is my favorite season! I love the cool weather.
The beauty of the season with all the beautiful colors. 

One thing I love is Vintage Cards.  I searched out to share  . . . Love the look of a vintage post card!

And a few more vintage cards . . . raking the leaves- great print  IDEA:  cover some books with brown paper.  Print off this print and divide it up into strips for the book spines to recreate the scene when the book spines are aligned
 Beautiful fall colors. (not sure I would want my children burning leaves though)
Playing in the Leaves. Reproductions of charming illustrations from 1930s American children's schoolbooks on etsy.com.
This one was sweet.  Available as a note card at this Etsy shop.


Available here 
HAPPY AUTUMN! → For more, please visit me at: www.facebook.com/jolly.ollie.77
Beautiful image found here.

I'd love to have a few of these great vintage cards to decorate for Fall!

I'd love to see your Fabulous Fall decorations.  Join the party and link your Fall posts.

And please allow me to use your post and or photo's in a Fabulous Linky post or a Saturday Sleepover post.    Thanks for linking!
















Post a Comment