Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fabulous Fall LInky Party--Party On

Welcome to the Party
                                  The garden gate is open! 
 Come on in! And share your Fabulous and beautiful Fall posts!

I've had such fun the past few weeks visiting all the amazing posts!
Each the party grows and grows as everyone winds down from the summer heat and the temps cooperate and start cooling a bit!

None of the above photos are mine.  They are from my archives that I have collected over the years.
Way before Pinterest and way before I knew how to save their original source/location.

Did you realize this is basically a simple no rules party. 

No rules just a couple of suggestions.  It'd really be nice if you followed me. I am trying to figure how to make a button.  Anyone know how?
 
One more thing that I am adding just because I realized I needed to
actually say it.  Please be advised and agree to my using your post and or photos on a future post or on a google connect post to advertise the linky.  As always I will link back to you.  If your photo's are not watermarked I will be glad to do this for you before I repost on my blog.

Whew that was a lot for a no rules party.  Sorry. 
Now on with the Fabulous Show.



Post a Comment