Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fabulous Fall LInky Party--Party On

Welcome to the Party
                                  The garden gate is open! 
 Come on in! And share your Fabulous and beautiful Fall posts!

I've had such fun the past few weeks visiting all the amazing posts!
Each the party grows and grows as everyone winds down from the summer heat and the temps cooperate and start cooling a bit!

None of the above photos are mine.  They are from my archives that I have collected over the years.
Way before Pinterest and way before I knew how to save their original source/location.

Did you realize this is basically a simple no rules party. 

No rules just a couple of suggestions.  It'd really be nice if you followed me. I am trying to figure how to make a button.  Anyone know how?
 
One more thing that I am adding just because I realized I needed to
actually say it.  Please be advised and agree to my using your post and or photos on a future post or on a google connect post to advertise the linky.  As always I will link back to you.  If your photo's are not watermarked I will be glad to do this for you before I repost on my blog.

Whew that was a lot for a no rules party.  Sorry. 
Now on with the Fabulous Show.



7 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
I do not have a new Fall Post yet....Just finished tweaking the Front Porch for Fall and have yet to take pictures but I will link it up when i get a post done...

I thought you would like the post I linked up from 2011 even though it is more Halloween than Fall.....

Thanks SO MUCH for all your visits and kinds words!!
I am playing catch up after the Craft Fair this past weekend....

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting the linky party. I love fall!!!

I do know how to make a button but it is a multi-step process and too much to put in a comment. This is the site I use to make the button, http://www.mycoolrealm.com/sandbox/gbgen/ but your photo has to be uploaded to something like photobucket first. But its a place to get you started, maybe.

Again, thanks so much. Until you get a button, I'll just add your blog address to the bottom of my post.

Have a wonderful day!!

JES said...

Thank you for hosting, have a lovely week!

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me to post and thanks for the party!
Phyllis@grandparentsplus.com

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Thanks, Sherry, for the lovely invite!
I ditto what Joanne said for creating your button and code.

Happy Fall!

Vidya said...

Thanks Sherry for this lovely party! Fall time is my favorite.. and I'm so happy to link my page on scarecrows here :)

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Thanks so much for the party! As I've been away on a mini getaway, have been trying to catch up on my visits.

Have a lovely Sunday and Happy First Day of Fall tomorrow!

Poppy