Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sweet Day Posing for the Camera

My Labor Day was Sweet.  My son and his family visited from
Missouri.  I wrote about one of our Family excursions here

My Missouri grand children are always ready to smile for the camera . . .  

This one tends to make me work for a decent shot . . .
Which is pretty hard because I am not a good photographer.  But I love it.  I love capturing the moments.

Like these . . .
 I was shocked when he started cheesing it up . . .
 He even posed . . . 
And went after the cat to join the party.  I never did get the shot I was looking for but . . .
It was a Sweet Day

Linking with some favorite parties.  Check the sidebar to visit the linkys!

                                      Have a Sweet 'Gday'

2 comments:

Linda Kay said...

Lovely, such a cute little guy. And your dog is beautiful. I'll bet your grandson really enjoyed him.

Ida said...

Those were fun. Candid moments are often the best kind.