Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sweer P's so what's a Sweet P?

Well yes you can eat a sweet pea.  And there is a lovely little flower called a sweet pea.  But here it is about something different.


My friend Tiffany had the wonderful idea about sharing prayers and praises over the weekend.  You can go over to Tiffany's blog and link up and visit the others that have some amazing prayers and prayers. 

  • Cowboy won't be working on Wednesday anymore.  So that means we can start drama team again.
  • Last night I resigned from the apartment ministry.                   
. The last two months have been a real struggle.  Last night I resigned and I feel so much better.  I have been having headaches and not sleeping.  Today I am happy. 

And I am praying for you.  I am praying for those of you that are struggling in jobs.  I have a friend here named Missy.  She is struggling so much with the moral here.  It is sad to see someone that works hard and that is kind and sweet and compassionate.  She really needs her job and she is forced to endure a really bad environment.  I am praying for my daughter who has her dream job now.  She is teaching horse back riding. But there are some real safety issues that she is dealing with and attempting to get addressed.  It is a struggle for her.  I am praying for a new friend whose husband is working away from home and is only home for a few hours on the weekend.   I am praying for my boy Joseph who is struggling and frustrated because he can't find a job. 

I am praying for you.  I have no idea what your struggles are today.  I have no idea if your struggling in a job or needing a job.  I have no idea if your struggle is with physical issues like my friend Denise.  But I know that you are here for a reason.   And I am praying that you find compassion and encouragement here. 

Today I am joyful.  I am singing.  I am praising God.  And I pray that you will find a reason to be joyful. 

Sing to Him a new song, play skilfully and shout for joy.  For the word of the Lord is right and true, he is faithful in all he does.   Psalm 33:3&4

I leave you with peace and joy. 


26 comments:

Candy said...

Sweet P post. Thanks for coming by my flower show and my heart smiled with you sweet comment.
Thanks and Blessings ;-)

Tea with Tiffany said...

Thank you for sharing Sweet P's with your readers. Thank you for sharing what you are praying for. I pray you in return will experience the joy of the LORD in abundance.

Next week, I'd love it if you would join us again. And as a challenge, join us in written prayer straight from your heart to God's.

Be blessed!

Denise said...

Standing with you in prayer, love you.

Amanda said...

oh goodie... someone who loves to pray lol. Count me in your prayers please!! My mother's heart is aching. I just have to let go, but it still hurts.

Love and hugs xoxo

Lily said...

Ah, Thanks for stopping by, we were on the same page with our prayers this week!!I will pray for your intentions, I'm going to follow your blog, as I want to be able to pray along.

God bless,
~Lily
www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ambien vs zolpidem ambien side effects erectile dysfunction - zolpidem online order

Anonymous said...

alprazolam buy get generic xanax uss - xanax 2mg too much

Anonymous said...

generic ativan online ativan lorazepam vs. xanax alprazolam - ativan side effects tingling

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg 10mg diazepam vs xanax - diazepam 10mg cats

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium half life alcohol - purchase valium roche

Anonymous said...

discount ativan ativan side effects duration - ativan dosage teenager

Anonymous said...

lorazepam drug how long does ativan withdrawal last - ativan withdrawal tinnitus

Anonymous said...

lorazepam drug reverse side effects ativan - lorazepam 1mg (ati)

Anonymous said...

xanax anxiety xanax dosage 039 - xanax controlled substance schedule

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan constipation - gabapentin ativan withdrawal

Anonymous said...

xanax antidepressant xanax side effects bad dreams - xanax bars onax

Anonymous said...

buy generic soma buy watson soma money order - many mg carisoprodol overdose

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol online order soma online in texas - buy soma us pharmacy

Anonymous said...

buying ambien online ambien side effects heart palpitations - what is the street value of ambien 10mg

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien use during pregnancy - ambien overdose with alcohol

Anonymous said...

cheap valium can you buy valium mexico - side effects valium 5 mg

Anonymous said...

order carisoprodol online carisoprodol overdose emedicine - carisoprodol 350 mg how many to get high

Anonymous said...

soma no prescription carisoprodol to get high - soma drug label

Anonymous said...

order diazepam half life of valium 10mg - buy valium online no prescription canada

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien cr and alcohol side effects - drug interactions between ambien vicodin

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium dosage 50mg - buy valium online no prescription canada