Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Join Thankful Thursday here




I am thankful that . . .
The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults,And with my songs I shall thank Him. Psalms 28:7

I am thankful for . . .


  • Cowboy has a job interview on Saturday it is part time Drivers Ed. instructor

  • He has been able to sell Plasma to get us by

  • I have a a job interview on Friday to clean an office and also make ready apartments

  • I am thankful that these opportunities are flexible and fit into our ministry schedule

  • Our church raised our level of funding!!!!!!

  • Another church was going to lower our level and we were concerned it would be substantial but they only lowered it $50.00!!!!!

  • I am thankful God is Faithful!

The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped, Therefore my heart exults, And with my songs I shall Thank Him. Psalms 28:7


Thanks for visiting today and Praising God with me for his faithfulness.


Before you go would you go here and answer my poll question about memorizing Bible Verses?

updated after the Lord spoke to me...Lately I have been posting my prayer needs which are many. Mostly financially and security. My thankful/Praise post shows how much my Father loves me. How even though I thought everything was out of control it really wasn't. Even when I can't see it/Him he is there working things out in His timing.

Today if your struggling whether it is financial or with other issues I want to tell you that God is with you. Even when you can't see it. Even when you can't feel Him. Even when you pray and pray and pray and you feel like he can't hear you or when you get to the point you think He has abandoned you. He hasn't. I hope that this song reminds you . . .

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Thank you for sharing all the wonderful news!!
I think the Bible verse idea is great!

Denise said...

Praising God for all of the blessings sis, love the scriptures, and the video. My love and prayers remain with you.

Karen said...

Very good news! Praise the Lord!