Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Controlled, Pure, Busy, Kind and . . .

. . . subject to thier husbands. These are words many of us have heard many times. And the few sentences just before . . . Likewise teach the older women . . . then they can train the younger women . . .

I just love this photo. I have no idea who these lovely women are. Believe it or not it is only a stock photo. But I think it depicts what the verses in Titus are talking about.


The qualities that many of us strive to achieve. The qualities that God actually mandates for us as women that believe in Him.

Last week I wrote that for me as the 'older' woman that I actually learn a lot from the 'younger' women.

And I am grateful and thankful for this medium of blogging. Can you even remember what it was like before you found blogging? I know that I was a little lonely. My lifestyle then and still doesn't give me the opportunity to be with other women. It is through the medium of blogging that our Father has brought me new friends. Ladies that encourage and inspire. Ladies that lift me up. And ladies that teach me a thing or two or three!

This week I want to introduce you to two such ladies that I met through blogging. Thier blogs are not anything a like but; I have learned a lot from each of them.


First the older woman Angela . . . (well actually not that old. Just older than the other lady I am introducing today.)

Angela is the amazing prayer warrior that is the hostess of Fearless Friday. She has spent many hours praying for me. It is hard to even fathom the feelings I have for such a sweet lady that devotes her time to praying for others. I loved this post. Angela spent the weekend with a bunch of friends. They just hung out and had a great time. Angela made the weekend special by making bookmarks for all the ladies.

I call Angela a Titus 2 woman.

And there is the younger woman . . .




Alicia . . . what a 'sweetie' she is. I first stumbled onto her blog the day she posted the photo's of her organized desk. She was inspired by the amazing Rachel at Home Sanctuary and what a Titus Woman she is. I hung around Alicia's and loved visiting her little blog. She shares her heart as she writes about her everyday adventures. She shares some amazing recipes. I think I would love to be invited to dinner. She shares her New Adventures every Thursday . . . you'll have to go here to read the last one.

When I think of Titus 2 women I have to say that Angela and Alicia are the epitome of the Titus 2 Woman.

Did you guys know that by sharing yourselves that you have Blessed? Did you guys realize that no matter what your age there is someone younger than you or older in this case you can minister to?

Thank you dear sweet ladies for sharing yourselves. Thank you for helping me, encouraging me and for allowing God to use you to minister to others.

And I thank you my reader for stopping in. I know by visiting my friends Angela and Alicia you'll be Blessed. I hope that your visit her is a Blessing.

If you haven't already entered I am having a give a way. Click on the apron button the sidebar for the details. Leave a comment here mention the give way and you'll be entered.

The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for Joy. I will give thanks to Him in song. Psalm 28:7



3 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

Oh how fun. I am going to pay them a visit just now. Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Denise said...

Two very precious ladies.

Alicia said...

Thank you for your kind, kind words! And I would LOVE to have you over for dinner.