Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finding beauty . . .

Leaving you a little something pretty . . .



. . . to enjoy while I clean up the dust.

I am still working on the makeover here. And I hope you'll like the changes. I have made some changes to the pages and cleaned up the sidebar. I have some new things planned for the sidebar.

Tomorrow I will be writing my Mission 4 Monday post so I hope you come on by. I'll be starting a new series about the ministry that I am involved in. So if you've been wondering what I have been talking about come on by.

Praying this lovely Sunday evening God's blessing on us all this week. Praying God's physical healing for those who need it and His spiritual healing for those who have heavy hearts.

God is good. All the time. God is good.

photo compliments of Renae