Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Takin' Names . . . for . . . the give a away

O.K. here's the deal. I have been talkin' all week about the give a ways . I have been promising to announce what the grand prize is. So here goes . . .


photo from The Apron Chronicles

Wondering if you can guess. It is a custom made apron. Made by me. And along with the custom made apron made by me I am sending another little surprise. Sorry it is a surprise and I am not telling you what it is.

For this one you have the rest of the month to enter. Enter as many times as possible. If you follow this blog you get an entry. If you sign up to follow the Book Review blog you get another entry. If you sign up to follow my homemaking blog another entry. And, just to spice things up a bit if you get one of your followers to go over and follow the Book Review blog you get another entry. I need your help here so send your followers over. Please pretty please. And for even more incentive if I top out at 95 followers here then I'll choose two winners! What could be easier!

I know you want to win a beautiful apron made just for you. So please keep on coming by and since this blog isn't just about winning aprons I pray that you will find some encouragement or words of wisdom here. So sign up. Leave comments and send your friends by.

I am still working on the same verse this week. This one has been so hard for me. Here goes one more try.

The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for Joy and I will give thanks to Him in song. Psalm 28:7

I don't know why this one is so hard for me. Usually I can't remember the reference but for some reason. I remember the reference but not the verse.

Thanks for coming by I can't wait to make the apron for You!

9 comments:

Denise said...

You are so precious.

Jen said...

I am a follower of your blog. I would LOVE an apron!!

Jen said...

I am now following your homemaking blog. I love it!!

Jen said...

I am following your book blog.

Kim B said...

I am a new follower and happy to be one. I will check out and make sure I follow your other blog too. Thank you so much for visiting me. I love making new friends :)
Smiles,
Kim

Janis Van Keuren said...

The Psalms give such great comfort and direct our heart to worship God. I love them!
Thank you for sharing and stopping by my blog. I would love an apron. So I will sign up to become a follower.
Blessings,
Janis

Jennifer said...

Hey,
Just found your blog through Reflections in the window blog:) I've never had an apron!! Would love to try and win one. I love hearing from new people so stop by my blog anytime:)
Jennifer

Jennifer said...

I follow your blog now:)

Melanie said...

Hi, Sherry,
I would love to win an apron made by you!! :)