Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I am gettin' the itch . . .

Well you see it is like this. I have had this itch . .



And no matter how much I scratch it . . .

I just can't get over this urge . . .

And no. Daisy does not have fleas. It is my itch and my urge. You see it all started when I went over here. Now trust me don't go there because you might get the itch too! Only go there if you've changed your blog background or layout or template or whatever the heck it is called. If you haven't stay here for awhile. You see she used a Shabby Blogs layout. I was hooked and so I went over there. And I found this for my sidebar

Isn't it cute? I am adding it tonight and then maybe over the weekend when I have a little more time I'll scratch that itch and make a few changes here. So when you come by if you don't recognize the decor don't worry it is only me doing a little makeover.
And for a makeover of the heart . . .
Here's the verse I am working on this week.
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts Him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for Joy, and I will give thanks to Him in song. Psalm 28:7
Oh wait but before you go will you stop over here and give me your opinion on my question about Bible verse memory?















1 comment:

Denise said...

You are so cute, love you.