Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday Bible Study


I am beginning a new Bible Study. Join by going over here
“Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. Be still and wait patiently for Him.” Psalm 37:3-7

My Journey continues as I open my heart to my Father and ask him to do a Makeover Does your heart need a makeover. Join me on the Journey every Tuesday and Thursday.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am also doing this study with Tracy.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I love the last part of that scripture, "Be still and wait for the LORD." Definitely a lesson I need to remember. Thanks for sharing my friend!

Take care!
I hope you are doing well!