Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The New Journey Part one

Father God,

Today I ask you to bless this blog. I ask you to bless those that come here. And today I rededicate My Journey Back to you. As the new week begins I pray that my readers will see you in everything that is written here. As I make changes to the types of posts and the type of content I ask you to Bless and annoint everything here.


Thank you for giving us the gift of prayer. Thank you for being a Father that cares and wants to listen to His children. Thank you that you want to hear our prayers, petitions and our praises.
Thank you for showing yourself to me. Thank you for giving me affirmation in unexpected ways and unexpected timing. Thank you for giving me a reminder today that your timing is not my timing and that you have a much better plan than mine.


Thank you for the new ministry that you have allowed us to be a part of.
And I ask you to be with my community. Open yourself to the neighbors that live around us and help us to show your love throughout this neighborhood. Give us wisdom. Give us creativity and give us strength, stamina and time. We commit ourselves to you and this ministry.

Thank you for loving us and thank you for waiting patiently and giving us a chance to come to you. Thank you for loving all our kids and for allowing us to share your love with them. Thank you for those that have already accepted your son as their savior. Give them all strength to follow your ways. I ask you God todnight to help J.Mo. and Keyon know that your watching out for them and that your involved in their situations. I pray also for Levi since he will be leaving soon.
Thank you for your word. And I ask you Father to help me as I seek to hide your word in my heart.
Thank you Father God for hearing my prayer. I ask all these things in the name of your son Jesus. Amen.


The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for Joy and I will give thanks to Him in song. Psalm 28:7
The three P's is a new meme hosted by Tiffany. Join us each weekend as we share our Prayers, Petitions and Praises.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful prayer...

Denise said...

Joining in prayer with you sis, love you.