Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friday's Fave Five


# One . . . I posted this little photo on my blog this week. I love this . . . Where is Jesus in this. I reminds me each time that I post to evaluate whether what I am writing is something that would make Him my savior proud. I always want Jesus to be here.



#Two . . . I was amazed by this story found here. The story of this sweet little horse just blessed my soul. I miss my horses so much. And sometimes when I see photo's or hear stories I am saddened but this one just was a Blessing. I hope I get to learn more of her story.


#Three . . . The next verse I want to remember. I have been working on this one for two weeks. I don't know what it was but I just could not remember it. Here's another try:

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for Joy. I will give thanks to Him in song. Psalms 28:7.

Well I guess I will be working on it a while longer.


#Four . . . My favorite post of the week. I am sorry but this time I have to share my own. I was glad to finally join Tablescape Thursday. Here's my post.


# Five . . . God's promises. Tonight I lean and trust in Him.






11 comments:

craftyles said...

Hi,
Just came by to say yes , you can certainly use my desk photo from Where Bloggers Create. Thanks for noticing. Thanks for the nice tablescape comments too.Nice to meet you. I live in Flower mOUnd and can't wait for the heat to go down!
Leslie

Melissa said...

I like your list! I'm especially with you on #1 (GREAT idea!) and #5 (I'm there, too).

Kari said...

WIJIT - well that could certainly apply to our lives everyday - not just posting.
Great list, thanks for sharing.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Loved your table scape post. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Susanne said...

I love that "WIJIT". A great reminder for sure!

Good for you for memorizing scripture and sticking with it even when it doesn't catch on at first.

I will check on your horse story link. From the picture it looks very interesting. Thank you for being a part of FFF!

Brenda said...

WIJIT is a great way to evaluate our circumstances. Good job on the scripture memorization, we all need to work more on that.

Cindy said...

This horse probably gets along just fine and he looks well looked after. I will be back to check the link another time.

Pet said...

I like you list. Good morning and blessing!

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

I love your WIJIT idea -- that's just great!

Hiding His word in our hearts is SO important. I'm with you on that one.

Happy week ahead.

Karen said...

I enjoyed your list!

Denise said...

Awesome faves.