Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blue Monday Mantles

Welcome to My Blue Monday. Today I am lovin' my fireplace mantle and so I thought I would share a few Blue's . . .
Interesting.  I love the mirrors.  Different sizes and different shapes.  I would love a collection of mirrors for my mantle. 
Very pretty and simple. 

What I thought was interesting.  I googled Blue fireplace mantles.  And, all the pics I found were fairly modern in appearance.   Interesting. 

Here's one more. . .
Very pretty . . .

And one more Blue . . . along with my thoughts . . .
                                                                           Sigh
                                                                     
                                               Have a Beautiful Blue Monday
 
Linking with Sally at Blue Monday.  Click Here
 
Post a Comment