Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tackling Tuesday by De-cluttering



Welcome to my Tuesday post...today I am tackling a couple of things with 5 minutes for mom. Thier button is on my sidebar. But I am also de-cluttering with Deb and Marcia. All these ladies are true inspiration to help me get my house in order.




This is the first job I am tackling. I have been inspired by all the ladies baking bread. It is always so yummy but it is also frugal. And I need frugal. So I'll be having a loaf ready for dinner tonight.

I am tackling and decluttering my blog today so check back tomorrow and see all the new things and the makeover! But I am also tackling the boxes that are still left to un pack. I have 3 boxes still left in the living room that I haven't had the energy to tackle and there is a mountain in my sewing room still!
And I am tackling going back over to Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook and reading all the entries posted yesterday. Lot's of these ladies post really sweet entries and no one comments and I know I love comments so I am going over to say "Hi".
Oh and one more thing. I am working at making my Home a Sanctuary. I joined Rachel Ann and became a Company Girl (see the button) and today she suggested finishing something you seem to never finish. Like the last of the pots and pans in the sink, or taking out the trash after it is collected. Well I took trash out to the curb last night. Then left a sack in the kitchen but this morning. I tackled it and took it out and got my house a little closer to a real Sanctuary!

Enjoy your Tuesday and let me know if your tackling anything.
Smiles

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I've been inspired to bake bread too but then Mrs. Bairds calls and she is so sweet, she has it ready and packaged and sliced, and just waiting for me at the local HEB. Did you buy a bread maker or are you doing it all by hand? Blessings to you.

Amydeanne said...

what kind of recipe? lol I can always use one!

and the blog I've worked on:
I redid all the graphics, designed a logo and loaded everything
it's:
littlebirdiebakery.wordpress.com

have a lookie! :) I think it's pretty!

Jen said...

I didn't get to the apple pie :-( BUT made apple crisp instead. Isnt' it wonderful to have your house picked up? I can't say mine is always in order but I'm so much closer. I want our home to be somewhere my Husband wants to be!

happyathome said...

You have a lot of tackles, good luck! I would love to make bread, probably this winter I will be doing this, good to be frugal!
Stop by my tackle for a continuation of my front porch makeover!
http://www.lifeislikechampagneblog.com/

Kelli said...

I hope you made lots of progress! I love homemade bread...what kind did you make?
~Kelli

Peggy said...

Sherry & Daisy...Tackling something very special!

Stop by and visit with me... there will be something special waiting for you. You are CHOSEN as a numbered recipient besides Sharing the Love & Friendship! Come see!

It's in my Tuesday post!

God bless you & give you grace & super power for decluttering! Peggy

Beth Dargis said...

Good job getting going on the decluttering challenge. And I am looking forward to reading more of your inspiring posts.