Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Please visit Amy...


I dropped back in at Amy's tonight because I wanted to visit the other WFW posts.
She had a really sad post this evening. The family dog was accidentally killed today.
Please go over to Amy's and offer her condolences. She was a little sad about feeling so sad over this loss. I know she would appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I am going to try and leave a link here it is.

Hopefully this works. If not google The 160 acre wood or try Word Filled Wednesday it should work.
To Amy...Your are absolutely amazing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and
your family and the new sweet babies.
Love,
Sherry and Daisy

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Thank you so much for letting me know. My heart breaks for Amy and her whole family.

i said...

Sad to hear that. Going over to visit.

Nancie said...

Dear Sherry,

Thank you for letting me know. I am sad to hear about the news. I am praying for Amy, her family and the little puppies. May God comfort them.

Do take care too. May God bless you with His love and joy daily as you serve Him in your various gifted ways.

Love,
Nancie

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry...I just wanted to get back to you and thank you for getting the word out! Amydeanne had let me know when I wrote her about WFW! So, Of course, I responded immediately personally but was not quick or wise enough like you to let others know! Thank you for alerting us and caring for her loss and need of comfort! I'll be back to see your DOT post, so glad that you joined! They need more Christians cuz they have so many knitters!(lol)