Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Simple Woman's Day Book



Monday, August 4, 2008
The Simple Woman's Daybook~16


For Today...

Outside my Window...The horses munching on hay. We had to break down and buy a square bale Sat. because our truck is in the shop and we haven't been able to buy a round bale.

I am thinking... That God is in control in all things and that I don't need to worry. And since I have no worries what does he want me to do today for him?

I am thankful for...My family and air conditioning especially since it is struggling to keep up with the triple digit weather.

From the kitchen...a mess from last night. It calls at me while I am here typing.

I am wearing...My favorite denim shorts from about 3 summers ago. And this summer they fit better than last summer. Actually they didn't fit last summer at all!

I am reading...Elizabeth Barnes Survival for Busy Women and a Psalm a day.


I am hoping...to see God's provision and his will. I am also hoping for a happy joyful week and cooler weather and rain.

I am hearing...Natalie Grant "I will not be moved" seems fitting for how I am feeling. I am really enjoying this song. It is on the t.v. on our c.d. channel. Love that channel.

Around the house...I know I have said this over and over but I am almost done. I am working on the sewing room still! I have finished the files and now just organizing books and getting fabric out of boxes.

One of my favorite things...Sewing. I can't wait to get started again.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...keeping the grandbaby Tues., food pantry Wed. keeping the baby and taking him to the doctor on Thurs., Friday Show and Tell,Saturday Then Sings my Soul and Daisy's post and a restful weekend.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
I wish you a Joyful week.
And don't forget to go and visit Peggy to read her daybook and all the others that participate.
Post a Comment