Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackling Tuesday is hosted by 5 minutes for mom. Click on the button on the sidebar.
We all go over thier and do the Mr. Linky thingy and then we set out to tackle some hard job around the house.
Today I am tackling the outside. Well actually I'll do it this evening when it is cooler.
Today I am going to go and play with my new grandbaby.
And, I am going to tackle whatever project that Rachelanne has going at Home Sanctuary.
I am going to get it all done this month and posted and entered so I might win one of the fabulous prizes she has.
Go by and check out Company Girls too. (another button way over there on my sidebar.)
Have a Blessed Day more later.
Sherry

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Have a great day, hope you tackle all the projects you have for today :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers - they are felt and appreciated more than you know.

Love in Him <>< Carolyn