Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Show and Tell Friday


Welcome to Show and Tell Friday hosted by Kelli at Theres No Place Like Home.
I hope you enjoy my Show and Tell today.
And then when you done go over and check out Kelli and the others.

Today my S&T is part of something I have been wanting to show for a while.
Because I have had camera difficulties I have been able to take any photo's.
And so I have resorted to be resourceful.

Before I share my S&T please let me tell you about my new best friend it is my printer/scanner.
It now ranks with duck tape,zip lock bags and Dr. Pepper. The following S&T photo's aren't great but they are here compliments of my scanner.

So without further ado here's my Show and Tell...
First is part of a birthday present my sister gave me last year. It was a
set of dishes. Here is one plate.
They are 8 matching plates. A cowboy hat shaped dip and chip bowl and two other boot shape serving pieces.
I have set my table with 4 plates and some pretty candles and glasses and a centerpiece that I like.

Here is a photo of the napkins at each place setting.

There are two lacey napkins and two that are really old white linen or cotton I am not sure which. They have some tatting (I think) on the edge. I just think they are pretty.
I walk by the table everyday and I get to see them. We don't actually use the ones with the tatting because they are really old and fragile. I wash every know and then.
(Home Sanctuary challenge in August...wash linens...see Rachel at Company girls)

Oh the napkin rings. I almost forgot. Can you see them in the photo? They are cowboy hats. I just love them and to tell you the truth I don't remember where I got them. I think maybe a friend gave them too me. I am ashamed I don't remember.

I hope you have enjoyed this resourceful Show and Tell and please drop in anytime. The table is always set.

Come by tomorrow and hear a song I have planned to share for Then Sings My Soul and
don't forget my guest writer Daisywill be sharing about another new friend. I know you will be Happy to meet Daisy's friend.
Post a Comment