Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Sunday Breakfast Batch Cooking & An Invitation

 Good Morning  Welcome to Sunday Brunch!

I hope  you are had a wonderful  Sunday  morning. 

Wanna see what I cooked this morning?


A 4 Egg batch of fluffy Scrambled Eggs.  
2 Eggs for my plate. 
2 Eggs for the dogs. 
Batch 1

I enjoyed yummy Grape Tomatoes and Sausage  with my Eggs 

My photos  loaded out of order but from the Sausage drippings 
I opened a can of Mixed Greens.  I don't  really  care for canned Spinqch or Greens but I have found if I use Sausage  or Bacon Grease and Onions cooked in butter they are rather . . . Well I was gonna say yummy.  But they are edible and good for you. 

 
Batch 2
 Greens ready for dinner

I cut  half the Sausage  in patties for breakfast.  I bowned the other half to use in Deer Camp Casserole  for dinner later in the  week.  
Batch 3

Sausage patties in the freezer

Sausage for Casserole


All ready for the freezer.  Batch cooking is a time saver for me!
I have a bag of boiled Potatoes  in the freezer ready for Soup. 
Tonight we will be eating  Chicken Tortilla  Soup.  I cooked the Chicken  last week and put it in the freezer.  


Do you  cook in batches.  Or make freezer meals?  


Do you cook in batches or make freezer meals?



Save The Date
I hope you'll come for Tea.  This will be a link party.  So plan a Tea Party and come and link up!  It's  A.O.K.  to link a party  from you archives!
 

Linking at the regular parties 
The list is below













No comments: