Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2021

On My Crafting Table-Crafting With Friends

Hello and Welcome 

I am joining  my Author  friend  Jocie McKade  and sharing what I've been  working on. 

This week . . . 

I made an Orange  Junk Journal page for the monthly SWAP


I wasn't  sure how much Orange  I had.  


I was surprised  at how much I found. 


I love how I created  a tuck space on the back using a sack from Popeyes!  The Cowboy  loves the Spicy Chicken  Sandwich! 


I also created  Side Pockets 

for another SWAP. 

I am photographing them horizontal  but they are meant  to be put in a Journal vertical and glued on 3 edges to make a tuck spot or pocket.  


We were to make 4 and fill them with ephemera!  

I made Orange Raffle  Tickets  and decorated  them. 





This was a fun project that uses alot of tiny scrap pieces.  I am planning  to make more to send with Happy Mail because they are small and will fit into a card and won't  cost alot to mail.  

I hope  you enjoyed  seeing my crafty projects.  

Drop by Jocie's and say Hi.





Linking  at the regular parties  






No comments: