Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

A Let's Pretend Tea Party With MaMa

 Good Morning and Welcome 

Today I am sharing a . . . 

Let's Pretend  Tea Party  


I found  this tiny Tea Set in Mama's apartment when she became ill and went into a nursing facility.  

It was perfect  for a Fall Theme Tea Party!
I love the colors and the Mushrooms!
The Tea Set looks sweet  with teeny tiny Acorns my D.I.L. found and painted for me.  
I never had a 'real' Tea Party with Mama.  She worked until after I was married.   As I searched for a photo of Mama I found this photo of her at her retirement  party.  It was perfect for my Let's  Pretend  Tea Party! 
Mama always baked Chocolate Chip Cookies.  She  always  gave them to friends.   In later years she began to buy Cookies. These store Bakery  Cookies  the Cowboy  likes to buy them.  A crisp cookie to go with a cup of Tea . . .
I made my self a cup of Tea. 
And sat and remembered Mama for a bit.  



I hope you have a Fabulous  1st day of October!  

Enjoy your day and have a cup of Tea with Mama. Or share a Tea Party with your little girl!  

Join us for Tea! 



Featured Authors 
Karen Rose Smith
Vicki Delany
 Jocie McKade 
Allison Henderson
Jackie Layton 

1 comment:

Alison Henderson said...

I love your autumn-themed tiny tea set!