Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wednesday Edition-Count Down To The 4th

Welcome to Count Down To 4th 
Today I planned some decorating ideas but before we get started 
I wanted to share this . . . 
Having company over this summer? Make sure your backyard is party-ready! To transform your outdoor space into an awesome bash, follow these steps. Create a well stocked bar of soft drinks, champagne, water, and perhaps a signature specialty cocktail. If you’ve got a pool, get a fun pool float such as a swan or flamingo. Use reusable plastic drinkware and dinnerware in fun patterns. Set up a water-resistant speaker and turn up the music. Visit eBay for 8 ways to make your outdoor bash great.:  There are some cool tips here

Next on with some great decorating ideas . . . 
13319966_1012775512093642_4968987591207420533_n.jpg 564×564 pixels:                        Got a worn chair.  Grab some paint and make it Patriotic!  (there was no link on this PinI'd love one!
Mason Jar 4th of July Silverware Holders - Crafty Morning:
                                                        Source
Got any jars laying around.  I have some from Pasta sauce.  I use them for left overs.  What a cute and simple idea for the 4th!

Time is  'a tickin' maybe we don't have time to paint.  How about this cool idea . . . 
[CONFESSIONS%2520OF%2520A%2520PLATE%2520ADDICT%2520Stars%2520%2526%2520Stripes%2520Rag%2520Ball%2520Filler2%255B6%255D.jpg]
 Click here to visit Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict she has some great ideas.  
Memorial Day Beverage Station http://www.myjourneyback-thejourneyback.blogspot.com:
Here's a little of my decorating the rice paper lanterns are from 
Dollar Tree.  They are like 3 years old.  I use inside.  They have battery twinkle lights.  This year I added the flags and the flag wands from Big Lots.  Makes a nice little display I think.
I took this photo after our Memorial Day dinner.  Missing a few glasses.  I guess I should have tidied up. HeHe.

USA | Petunias, red white and blue. So traditional - easy to take care. Very pretty !!! . . . . ♥ it.:
                                        Source
Gorgeous and super simple if you can still find Petunia's at your garden center!

Quick and Easy Fourth of July Decorating • Tutorials and ideas, including this patriotic paper chain by DIY Network!:                                                                                  Source
Why didn't I think of this?  I am so going to do this.  My grandson will be over on Thursday.  We can deck the balcony rail and make it Patriotic and Festive and Frugal!
homemade globes for outdoor string lights... easy addition to patio celebration using any color combination,,,:
                                                                 Source
          Oh my goodness.  Another project for Thursday!
Make This Instagram-Worthy Photo Booth Backdrop for Your 4th of July Party via Brit + Co.:
                                                                  Source
How about a super simple idea for a photo booth.  These are made with ribbons and fabric but I've seen them done with the Dollar Tree plastic table clothes.  Super cool idea.  Be sure and visit the source for the 'How To'.
Summer is here and pool noodle is everywhere. But pool noodle has many uses not just in the swimming pool. First of all, you can do so many things with a pool noodle for home projects. For example, you can make some small exquisite pendants with the colorful pool noodles to decorate your home. Besides […]:
                                                                Source
Save those pool noodles. There are some great ideas on this site!

Are you inspired?  I'd love to see your ideas!  Leave me a comment let me know which idea you want to try!  

Come back tomorrow for Dessert!  And a surprise!  See you then!

                                      Check my Parties page for where I linked!

No comments: