Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Quilt An Hour #7

#7 . . .in a series of my favorite quilts on Pinterest. 

Taking a little break from inspiration quilts to share one of my own!

This is the last quilt for 2015.  Finished on December 23rd and delivered to the owner.

This quilt is made from a collection of jeans.  Some threadbare and worn with holes.  Real worn out holes!  

The following photo's were taken by the owner. 


There is lots of fraying which adds character to the finished quilt. 

I intentionally added one jeans front upside down to add a bit of unexpected.  
The quilting is simple straight lines.  Some diagonal crossing the 
horizontal lines to add character. 

I think my favorite part is the belt loop fringe across the bottom. 
I can't take credit for this idea.  The Cowboy suggested it. 

When I went to the owners FB page to copy the photos I found 
this one to share too . . . 

The quilt you see on the left is a T-shirt quilt I made for last years
Christmas present.  

I think this husband is out of  'worn out' clothes! 

What the couple doesn't know is I have enough denim left for a baby quilt!  So when the time comes I can surprise this sweet couple!

Did you see installment #6,5,4,3,2, and 1?

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Beautiful muted colors. It looks so soft!