Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hello, come and join me in a peek at my plans for the week. 
Inspired by Sandra at Family Corner . . . 

Oh I love Sandra's new button!  So cheery.  Makes me smile!
And on with the prompts/plans . . . 

The Weather. . . 
I write my post on Sunday. Because I leave waaaaay tooo early in the A.M. 
29 tonight and a wonderful Sunny 53 tomorrow

Right Now I Am . . . 
Getting this post going and cooking dinner

Thinking . . . 
Of taking pics of the kitchen, living room and mantle.  Clean palletes.  Most of the Christmas is stored away.  I love Christmas.
And a clean Palette to decorate!

On My Reading Pile . . . 
Yea!  I have books. 
I just finished Step by Step by Candace Calvert
Next in line and started A Son's Vow by Shelley Shepard Gray
And waiting . . .
Blue Ribbon Trail Ride by Miralee Ferrell
These are all review books.  Check my review page for direct links to the reviews.

On My T.V.
I am counting down the days till Scandal returns.  I'm actually a little annoyed with the story line.  But I'm hooked

Something Fun To Share . . .
Hmm. 
Do you like to read?  Do you have a blog?  Do you have 100+ followers? 
You can review for houses like Tyndale, David C. Cook, Bethany
It's fun!  Check it out!

On The Menu This Week . . 
Monday- Fajita's and fixin's and Chili Rellone's
Tuesday-- Potato Soup and BLT's 
Wednesday--Pork (leftover from Sunday) Fried Rice, Egg Rolls
Thursday-- Quiche
Friday--I'm ready for a night out.  And we got a text coupon from our Favorite Resturant!

On My To Do List . . . 
Finish putting away Christmas
Planning for Valentine's Day Decorating
Getting a Nanny job

What I Am Creating . . . 
An illustrated scripture journal for my daughter
T:
I'm loving this new project!

Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful week. 

Linking with Happy Homemaker Monday






6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We always love reading what's on your menu for the week☺ yummmmmmm

Linda Kay said...

I always enjoy your meal planning ideas. The potato soup sounds great. I'm making corn chowder for my soup group on Wednesday. Have a lovely week.

Jean said...

Valentine's Day decorating always seems to sneak up on me although I do have something on the door already. Hope you have a great week!

Joanna Unbehaun said...

I love the idea of a Scripture Journal, you're so creative!
Have a great week!

Denise said...

your menu sounds yummy.

JES said...

Your journal cover is wonderful!! Thank you for sharing this week on the Art of Home-Making Mondays! :)