Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

To Do List Tuesday

Good morning
Welcome to the Blog

Today I am sharing my


On my list is getting some fun lists printed so I can
keep track of what I want to get done.  

Right now my list is in my head and a few things are listed on the blog.

Today I am finishing packaging things to mail.

I'll be trekking to my local Ace Hardware . . .they have the cutest Post Office and some very nice clerks.

They also have wonderful things to buy! It's not just hardware!

Next on the list is my new idea for the mantle.   I found some inspiration at a fun blog I found recently . . .
See the post over here
I love the bottles.  Not going with the print inspiration but I have been going around the house and collecting vases and bottles.

#2 on my list to get started on some Patriotic displays.  I have been dragging my feet.  First I will hang my July 4th quilt.  It was a labor of love.  I can't wait to share with you.

#3 That front flower is calling my name.  I bought the mulch and a few plants I just need a cool day or some shade and motivation to 'Get 'er Done;

#4 continue writing a post or at least post a thoughtful encouraging photo everyday her on the blog.  'I'm Back'
and not going anywhere!
o
#5 I need to finish cleaning and getting the summer room ready to reveal.  I've made some huge changes.
Here is what it looked like last year.



Golly gee.  I am tired of just thinking about all these plans! 

I need to take break and put my feet up in my fuzzy blue slippers!


Do you have a 'To Do' List?


 I'll be linking at these parties




Thursday Favorite Things @ Katherine's Corner

Join the party over Here

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I like the look of your summer room. Beautiful and relaxing!