Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2020

It Made My Day I was . . .

. . .Featured
Yep little 'ole me!

What a sweet comment I found a few days ago from Barbara at 
The French Ethereal blog.

It was perfect timing when I wrote this post about my Mantle Redo and posted this photo . . . 
Barbara was going with a Bee Theme and my Bee Balm fit right in for her Theme.  

Go over here and visit Barbara and see the other Bee Theme features!

Barbara has a lovely blog and hosts a weekly party on Wednesday 

Which is where we connected when I linked this post a couple weeks ago at the party. 

Thank you Barbara for the party and the Feature!

I love blog parties.  They are a great way to find new blogs. 
Wanna find a new party?  
Visit my weekly Happy Homemaker in Texas all the parties I participate in are listed with direct links.  
Each post has a photo list of my favorite parties

Have A Great Week

I link at these parties



Visit the party over here


Click here to join the party


The party is over here


Visit the party.  Click here



Visit the party at Across The Blvd.  Click here

Click here to join the party


Click here to visit the party

Click here to join the party


Click here 

No comments: